Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Hat Has Three Corners

When Anna came home with her assignment for the 100th day of school celebration I had two thoughts, first-do we have to celebrate 100th day of school here too? And second-how am I going to swing this? The assignment? Decorate a hat with one-hundred items. I looked around my cluttered half-in boxes house and sighed. The one thing Anna doesn’t have is a hat. I must have been inspired because I grabbed my stapler and three folded pieces of red paper and quickly made a three cornered hat, all the while singing, “My hat has three corners”. Anna then took the heart punch and punched out 100 white and blue hearts, glued them to the hat and wowsie! I survived that assignment—just in time for President’s Day!

8 comments:

Miriam said...

I injoyed waching anna make her hat and learning the song my hat has three coners love the blog

Gracie said...

I loved that hat! I also love the picture. Mom! You re WAY over half way done packing!

Unknown said...

Red, white, and blue. Hmmm, love the hat!

gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gloria said...

I love the hat, the song, and Anna's cute picture. Very creative. Who would have thought.

Robs said...

You are the best mom. Am I ever going to be able to pull something that creative off?

behka said...

Kim you are just so creative! Nice work on saving the homework assignment. Anna is absolutely darling and so pleased with her hat project.

alese said...

CUTE! She is such a cutie! I love her name too.