Sunday, February 17, 2008

How much would you pay to play Skip-bo?

Over the Thanksgiving holiday my sister-in-law, Meredith taught me how to play Skipbo. I was hooked. I love it. I planned on bringing the game here with me to Korea but somehow (I can’t imagine how) it didn’t make it. But….Jim’s parents sent me this brand new game! Guess how much the postage was…. $38! Ouch! The package included a few spices (ginger, buttermilk dressing mix, cloves and a peppermill) a power strip for American plugs and my game.
We love our Skipbo game! I haven’t won yet, but soon, very soon.

9 comments:

Miriam said...

I am very sad that it cost that much money because we can not play it enless you are playing it because you are afraid we will bend them LOVE THE BLOG

Gracie said...

I totally think that game was worth every cent! (Of course I didn't buy it!)Anyway, I'm hoping that maybe we can play it sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Love skip bo too. Scott's family got me hooked. I win every time. Really I do!

gloria said...

Maybe someone will teach me how to play. That was nice of Mark and Virginia to send such a nice package.

behka said...

Glad you got a fun game, loved Miri's comment. How sweet is she?

PS I made my family french dip last week! It was my first brisket ever. It was yummy and my family thought so too. Just so you know, my brisket was huge and not very expensive.... wish I could mail you one! Oh, but of course that would make it expensive again, and rotten. But I am thinking of you while I eat brisket!

behka said...

I didn't tell you "THANK YOU FOR THE RECIPE!"

Robs said...

I love skip bo too. Too bad I was so psycho at Christmas or I could have beat you at a game!

Unknown said...

dream on. I will always win...

Mere said...

Thanks so much for sending me the info again. I am so curious about your lives there. You are in Seoul Korea, how cool is that! It might be a challenge at times, but that is so cool! Live it up, see all you can see, learn how to cook good Korean food, meet interesting people with interesting stories. Maybe I can live vicariously through your experiences. Remember, I am in Utah again. ......and I will always beat you in Skip Bo! I wonder if we can play internet Skip Bo? you ya, Mere