Monday, February 4, 2008

Five Stars

The Durofix Cordless Li-ion Screwdriver.
My mom and dad gave Jim this screwdriver for Christmas. Jim and I call it "the five star christmas gift for 2007". He has used it nearly everyday since we moved into our place. He says it works like a champ! He highly recommends it. It is loaded with a bit of testosterone so you may want to save it for Father's Day or some other "boyish" occasion. I myself am a tomboy so I have no qualms using it, I just can't seem to get a chance to.

6 comments:

Gracie said...

Wow! I'm the first person to make a comment!This is the first time I've had the honer of doing this!I love your blog. I hope you will next do a blog of somthing to do with Robilin and Maggie. Sorry to rise suspence everybody!

Em said...

Kim, I love that drill too. I don't think "Santa Clause" could have gotten Emma's train table put together without it. Love you!!

gloria said...

I'm so glad the drill has been useful. What else is going on in that far away place? It seems like I haven't heard from you forever! Gracie had pneumonia?

behka said...

I happen to like drills, myself. I read a quote around christmas time that said something like, "Santa is a woman with a drill frantically assembling toys on Christmas eve while her husband lounges watching sports." Rob and I got a kick out of that. Hope you get to try the drill out soon, it really is fun. I usually start the project and then Rob has to finish it. We make a good team that way. :)

Robs said...

We love the drill too! Quite a useful little gadget. Who would have known? It was great talking to you this morning. Hope you had a good nights sleep. Our Monday is finally over and I'm on my way to bed! I miss you!

gloria said...

OK with the drill already. Let's get something new.