Friday, December 14, 2007

Let it Snow

Just when I felt like I was going to break because of the rush and pressure and stress of Christmas and moving again (this time out of the country); it snowed and life slowed down. Everything was cancelled and the roads were basically closed. Our family sat inside watching the lovely snow, enjoying “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers” and playing memory match. It was really nice to stop and take a breath, not to mention the snow is really beautiful.
*This is a picture of Maggie's first snowman.

5 comments:

Gracie said...

I loved the big snow! It is the biggest ever now! I hope you are ready to play with me out there. Some-Mother-and-Daughter-time.

Anonymous said...

Kim, adoraoble snow man!! It is snowing here right now and I'm about to go do christmas cards. It is a nice cozy feeling. I can't wait to see you! Love, Natalie

Unknown said...

that is the cutest snowman. it reminds me of the book that you gave to the girls this summer. we are all excited to see you

Miriam said...

That snow man is so cute I am so sad that we do not have snowpants and boots sad I was not there
mirimoo132

gloria said...

The snowman is the best! You know how I love snowmen! I would love for everthing to close down--especially school. Can't wait to see you.