Friday, October 16, 2009

Seoul's Best

While living in Chicago, I spent many happy moments with my children at the Lincoln Park Zoo. Next to the public library, it was one of my favorite outings. The other day I was reading a book called, Seoul's Best 100 and it listed the Seoul Grand Park Zoo as a Seoul "must see", stating that it is "one of the world's ten largest zoos." With the long Chuseok holiday weekend in view I made it a point to visit this "best 100". The zoo turned out to be not only large, but very lovely. That wasn't all, it included unique things to do like feed the kangaroos, the deer, the giraffes and the seals, watch the dolphin and seal show, and ride a sky lift over the zoo. I was in heaven, along with my six children. Well done, Seoul. I give this zoo five stars!






































































































9 comments:

ellen said...

It's fun to see a picture of all your animals! :)

Beth said...

It looks like a beautiful place!

Robs said...

That Zoo looks awesome. I know you WILL NEVER believe this BUT we don't have a Zoo here--closest one is over an hour away and complete dump. Way to go Seoul! Cute picture of all your kiddies. I miss them!

Kim said...

I did'nt know you got such good picters,with the anmils.And thank you for taking me.I hope you will take us there agian.It was FUN.

gloria said...

Wow! Awesome pictures Kim. You could make your own photo cards--love the kiddos--They look so cute. What an amazing family you are!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a Zoo I would love to visit. great pictures!

John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic content and great pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

I would like to share about Julia Roberts in Bali. She is making a romantic movie in Bali, the last paradise.

Please visit:
http://truly-paradise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

NatalieBee said...

Okay, that's it! We are coming to Seoul just so we can go to the zoo. (as if) Looks like a wonderful zoo. Great pictures. You got to feed the kangaroos? How fun!

Miriam said...

That was so fun i can't wait to go again my favorite animal was the hippo.
Love the BLOG