Saturday, June 19, 2010

Margaret Turns Four

Margaret turned four. Things I love about Margaret:

  • she walks on her tip toes (all the time)
  • she loves to know the rules and obey them
  • she loves to sing primary songs to me, my favorite is "I Know That My Savior Loves Me"
  • she likes me to paint her nails
  • her favorite color is pink and purple
  • she still sucks her bottom lip before she falls asleep
  • she loves stuffed animals and has wonderful conversations with them
  • she loves short sleeves and pants, if they are long she brings me the scissors and asks me to cut them off.
  • she likes her hair long, but won't comb it or wear it back. (she loves to "undo" her "hair dos")
  • she refuses to wear socks
  • she is 99% of the time content with life

2 comments:

toby said...

Oh, I can see Susan Grace in her.

Wow, I can't believe she is Four.
Tell her we send a big hug and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Gracie said...

Toby just gave me a huge compliment. Who's Toby? Anyway, maggie is so awesome.