Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daniel's First Haircut

I resisted cutting Daniel's hair. I loved his curly waves and knowing it was his "baby hair". People started commenting that he needed a haircut and I just ignored them until someone at the park said, "your baby is crying because she fell down the slide". Hmm. "She?" Maybe I should cut his hair.
I figured I could cheat a little. I'd just cut the front and leave the waves to enjoy in the back. That did not work. Daniel looked like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum without the hat. The clippers were an absolute must. Daniel's locks had to go.

3 comments:

Becky said...

It is ADORABLE. I know, it's hard to part with that baby hair, and the new cut always makes them look so much older, ...but look at his little face with that handsome cut. Just perfect!

Robs said...

Oh my HELL! Thank goodness you cut the locks off! Much Much Better! Thanks for the laugh!

Gracie said...

Man, I miss that baby hair. I still looks like an angel though.