Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Bugs of Potty Training

For the last few months I've been ready to potty train Daniel, but I couldn't stick to it because it hurt my back too much to bend over the toilet while I was pregnant. I got home from the hospital with Benjamin on Saturday and Monday morning I pulled out the training pants for Daniel. Jim questioned my timing and my sanity; I was just so glad to be able to finally bend over.

With this new potty training quest, I needed some kind of incentive for Daniel. My babysitter took him to the toy store to choose something exciting. He came home with a box of plastic insects. After each successful potty, he would go to the box of insects and pick out the scariest looking bug he could find. Ick.


1 comment:

toby said...

we had a box of dinosaurs for that reason. I wonder sometimes about it, but I see it is a common practice. GOOD LUCK!!