Monday, March 19, 2012

The End

About two months ago I tried to publish a post update on my blog. The usual happy news, "your post has just been published" was not displayed on my laptop screen after clicking the "publish post" icon. Instead, I recieved a notification that I had reached my photo limit for this blog. Bummer. Hmmm. I have sat on this dilemma for some time. What to do?

Jim just accepted a job at The Ohio State University, Fischer School of Business. We will be leaving Korea on May 29, 2012. We feel mixed emotions, both happy and sad. I feel genuinely relieved. We look forward to returning to our homeland, The United States of America.

With no more room for pictures on my blog, I think this is THE END or the beginning....

7 comments:

ellen said...

You can get more space! I think I paid $5 to Google to get more photo space. Don't give up! And congrats on the job in the homeland!! That's very exciting. I have some friends there (I'll email you).

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was just talking to friends at church to see if they knew what was going on with you folks. Let us know your new contact information when you move. I think it will be a fun new challenge for you. What wonderful experiences you have all had. Best wishes for the new transition. I loved the family photo and card we recieved after Christmas. Friend Christopher on fb if you are going to keep in contact. Take care, BEV

Ann Z. said...

Hi Kim,
Bens's birth announcement came today, and I checked in here on a whim and found that you are returning to the US! Yay! Good luck with the move, and we hope to see you sometime. Jim has clients in Columbus and makes the trip at least once each year, perhaps Emma and I will tag along next time. Congratulations and lots of love,
Ann

Beth said...

Great news! Congratulations.

Send us an address.

Becky said...

Wow!!! I don't know what I am more surprised at- Ohio or the blog?!?! Congratulations on Jim's new position, I don't think Eric knows this yet, so happy for you and I hope you will be coming to Utah in the summer. We would love to get together. You guys can come stay for a little bit in Park City, let the kids play with ours... just kick back, low key, swim, ... enjoy. Think about it. Or even here in Logan, but I bet PC would be more convenient for you.

And I have never ever heard about running out of space. I'd better figure that one out soon. Again, congratulations- I know you will have some major tears about leaving but just think about the space you will have in your home for everyone to spread out a bit! :)

Gracie said...

No! Don't stop!
But wait...
Is this the beginning of..
10 Hearts in Ohio?

(9 people + dog)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I don't know if you might still check this. Where are you guys now? I wondered if you have a new blog. Are you in Utah for the summer. I would love to visit. Hope all is well. Let us know your new place. Bev