Friday, June 5, 2009

Cute Critters

My computer has been salvaged! I am going back and posting highlights that I am so thankful to have in my picture files. Here's Margaret at her magical 3rd birthday. She has an ice cream cake (our new birthday dessert favorite). On top of her cake are her "critters". Miriam and Margaret have a lovely collection of them. They are better known as Sylvanian Families. Miri has made a doll house out of a cardboard box. Her house is complete with wall paper and carpet. It is fun to see the two of them get so excited to play together.















2 comments:

Beth said...

Great news about your computer! The dollhouse is wonderful.

Do you make your own ice cream cakes or buy them . . . share your secret!

gloria said...

I'm so happy your computer has been restored! Cute pictures of Margaret and her cake. You need to tell me how you make your ice cream cakes. You're amazing!